Project Manager - Contract - Part Time
Civica (www.civica.com) is a market-leading specialist in business-critical software applications, digital solutions and managed services that help teams and organisations around the world to transform the way they work. Civica’s library and education management solutions are used widely in Australian schools and libraries of all sizes to help meet the changing needs of teachers, students, parents, librarians, and library communities.
Our team is proud to work within the sectors we do, where we make a real difference, contributing to the growth of the societies that we live in. Want to join us and help continue our mission?
About The Role
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager with a background in development, business analysis or testing to join our Library and Education Solutions business unit, working within the Perth office on a part time contract basis.
You will work within the development team to plan, track and progress development through a mix of Agile and waterfall projects. They will be reasonable for liaising and tracking progress from a software development point of view into the PMO office.
- Follow the Civica International project methodology based on Civica On-Track for all projects
- Producing development plans that show the program of work
- Resource management across BA, Testers and Developers with decisions made by the development manger
- Tracks and reports key performance targets and objectives.
- Act as a stream lead to various projects around the business that need development activities
- Report weekly on the status of projects and highlighting any risks or issues
- Duties and responsibilities of your role may change from time to time to meet the needs and requirements of the business.
- Project experience in Software Development and a professional qualification in Project Management i.e. PRINCE2
- Experience of working with in a Scrum environment
- Attention to detail and methodical in their work
- Outstanding time management, prioritising, multi-tasking and organisation skills.
- Highly motivated with a commitment to self-improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Independent self-starter who works well as part of a team.
- Fluent in English with a high level of written and verbal communication.
At Civica we believe our people are our biggest asset and we pride ourselves on cultivating a supportive and modern working environment; whilst providing you with the tools you need to get the job done. We will offer what you would expect in today’s modern work environments:
- Join a growing and successful business
- Genuine career development
- Flexible working conditions
- We are big on sharing celebratory moments, and they often involve cake! (We do gluten free options) – Friday Happy Hour is also a thing!
Do we sound like a good match? If so then we would love to hear from you so apply now! Please include a cover letter outlining how your experience, aspirations and values are a match, along with your resume and we will take it from there.
Civica is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.