Integration Engineer - based in Perth
Civica (www.civica.com) is a market-leading specialist in business-critical software applications, digital solutions and managed services that help teams and organisations around the world to transform the way they work. Civica’s software and digital solutions are market leaders in their industries and are known globally. In Australia, our software and cloud solutions and services have powered some of the most important organisations in our communities; like schools, libraries, local councils and state agencies, community organisations, and others to help them meet the changing needs of the citizens they serve. Our team is proud to work within the sectors we do, where we make a real difference, contributing to the growth of the societies that we live in. Want to join us and help continue our mission?
About the role
Civica is looking for a talented and motivated Integration Engineer to be part of Service Delivery Platform team in Perth working with teams across Australia in a 6 months contract position. You will be responsible to monitor, respond and report on environment (application, platform & infrastructure) metrics in accordance with agreed customer SLAs for availability, performance and capacity.
- Deploy, manage and support Civica web applications and associated platform environments for cloud and managed services customers.
- Contribute as a technical resource/SME on customer projects including new deployments, upgrades and migrations.
- Monitor, respond and report on environment (application, platform & infrastructure) metrics in accordance with agreed customer SLAs for availability, performance and capacity.
- Act as a technical escalation for customer support requests.
- Be a subject matter expert (SME) for the application deployment and integration considerations of Civica solutions and as such keep up to date with relevant industry technology trends and knowledge share within and across teams. Maintain technical documentation related to the delivery of Civica cloud and managed services.
We are looking for a highly capable and flexible candidate, with experience & commitment to work across multiple requirements with various stakeholders. You will also have:
- Expertise in Windows & Linux Server platforms
- Knowledge of integration technologies, e.g. REST APIs, Identity & Access Management, SIF (Education), SIP (Libraries)
- Basic network knowledge (IP address, Gateway, NAT)
- Perform SQL queries to upgrade, troubleshoot and apply application data fixes.
- Configuration and optimisation of web application platforms, including IIS and .NET.
- Deployment and migration of web applications; including application files, customer data and configuration settings; using appropriate automation tools.
- Work following structured processes, such as incident and change management (ITIL desirable).
- Excellent communications skills – inter-team and customer interactions.
At Civica we believe our people are our biggest asset and we pride ourselves on cultivating a supportive and modern working environment; whilst providing you with the tools you need to get the job done. We will offer what you would expect in today’s modern work environments:
- Join a growing and successful business
- Genuine career development
- Flexible working conditions
- We are big on sharing celebratory moments, and they often involve cake! (We do gluten free options) – Friday Happy Hour is also a thing
Do we sound like a good match? If so then we would love to hear from you! Please include a cover letter outlining how your experience, aspirations and values are a match, along with your resume and we will take it from there.
Civica is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.