Civica builds software and provides IT and digital transformation services to support some of the most important organisations in our communities; like schools, libraries, local councils and state agencies. We work with some of the largest Libraries & Education providers bringing their services into the digital age. Our products are market leaders, some of them are globally renowned.
Our team is proud to work within the sectors we do, where we make a real difference, contributing to the growth of the societies that we live in and accelerating the digital transformation of the public sector and associated markets. Want to join us and help continue our mission?
About The Role
Exceptional opportunity for a meticulous & experienced Project Coordinator to join the team at Civica. Your primary focus will be to coordinate and manage small to medium projects for Civica’s customers throughout Australia and the wider region. These projects will consist of Library & Education software upgrades as well as other ad hoc projects. You will be supporting internal and external stakeholders, as the main point of contact you will ensure the smooth running and correct allocation of resources across the project life cycle. Based in Melbourne, you may be required to travel on an initial basis for training.
- Follow the Civica International project methodology based on Civica On-Track for all projects
- Management of day to day issues with projects
- Contacting customers to schedule activities
- Day to day co-ordination of internal resources
- Communicating project plans to customers with clear deliverables
- Escalating any unresolvable issues to the PMO Manager
- Meet or exceed Key Performance targets and objectives.
- Produce reports as required by the projects and contracts
- Manage project monthly forecast, invoicing and revenue recognition updates
We are looking for a highly capable and organised candidate, with experience & commitment to work across multiple tasks. You will also have:
- Project experience and willingness to get a professional qualification in Project Management
- Ability to deliver in line with agreed project plans
- Strong people engagement with ability to work with customers
- Attention to detail and methodical in their work
- Outstanding time management, prioritising, multi-tasking and organisation skills
- Highly motivated with a commitment to self-improvement and customer satisfaction
- Independent self-starter who works well as part of a team
At Civica we believe our people are our biggest asset and we pride ourselves on cultivating a supportive and modern working environment; whilst providing you with the tools you need to get the job done. We will offer what you would expect in today’s modern work environments:
- Join a growing and successful business
- Genuine career development
- Flexible working conditions
Do we sound like a good match? If so then we would love to hear from you! Please include a cover letter outlining how your experience, aspirations and values are a match, along with your resume and we will take it from there.
Civica is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.