HR Operations & Project Lead
Civica (www.civica.com) is a market-leading specialist in business-critical software applications, digital solutions and managed services that help teams and organisations around the world to transform the way they work. Civica’s software and digital solutions are market leaders in their industries and are known globally.
In Australia, our software and cloud solutions and services have powered some of the most important organisations in our communities; like schools, libraries, local councils and state agencies, community organisations, and others to help them meet the changing needs of the citizens they serve. Our team is proud to work within the sectors we do, where we make a real difference, contributing to the growth of the societies that we live in. Want to join us and help continue our mission?
About the role
Fantastic opportunity for a driven & dynamic individual to drive continuous improvement in our HR operations with a focus on enhancing the employee experience. Collaborating with the Talent Team and wider HR function, you will provide support across numerous operational efficiencies as well as work on local and global HR projects.
- Manage and review employee benefit programmes
- Coach more junior members of the team
- Support compensation and pay review processes
- Act as the local Subject Matter Expert for our HRIS
- With support from the Business Partners, lead various HR projects including our annual engagement survey, appraisals and talent projects
- Support our global mobility policy with the administration of visa’s
- Provide operational support for acquisitions
- Manage monthly People and OD reporting requirements
- Champion on employee engagement and Civica Foundation events
We are looking for a highly capable and analytical candidate, with experience & commitment to work across international boundaries and flexible to work within a matrix structure. You will also have:
- Degree qualified
- Strong excel skills and a love for data
- Experience in driving improvements in HR operations
- Exposure to supporting a HRIS
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability & desire to understand the big picture
- Experience driving projects to completion whilst managing the needs of different stakeholders
- Previous coaching of junior employees
- Good knowledge of FWA, employment contracts and IR
At Civica we believe our people are our biggest asset and we pride ourselves on cultivating a supportive and modern working environment; whilst providing you with the tools you need to get the job done. We will offer what you would expect in today’s modern work environments:
- Join a growing and successful business
- Genuine career development
- Flexible working conditions
Do we sound like a good match? If so then we would love to hear from you! Please include a cover letter outlining how your experience, aspirations and values are a match, along with your resume and we will take it from there.
Civica is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.