Civica (www.civica.com) is a market-leading specialist in business-critical software applications, digital solutions and managed services that help teams and organisations around the world to transform the way they work. Civica’s software and digital solutions are market leaders in their industries and are known globally. In Australia, our software and cloud solutions and services have powered some of the most important organisations in our communities; like schools, libraries, local councils and state agencies, community organisations, and others to help them meet the changing needs of the citizens they serve. Our team is proud to work within the sectors we do, where we make a real difference, contributing to the growth of the societies that we live in. Want to join us and help continue our mission?
About The Role
Exciting opportunity for a seasoned Implementation Manager to support the delivery of a large complex IT and software solution. The role will include coordination of local teams and liaison with offshore sites. You will need to provide day to day direction to the project team and regular project status updates to the client. You will have strong client facing skills including governance and negotiation capabilities. This role will be based out of Melbourne.
· Delivery of the project to the agreed cost, time, scope, quality and security constraints
· Regular monitoring and reporting against defined project plans, both internal and external stakeholders
· Management of project risks and issues
· Responsibility for management of
o Overall project plan and delivery
o Project delivery guidance and interfacing to all contributing work streams including product development, system testing, training, Infrastructure, System Interfaces and other specialist work streams
o Project delivery guidance into business governance
o Interfacing project delivery with business as usual support activities
o Project delivery reports, progress reviews and workshops with customers and internal management teams
· Management of change, including accountability for timescale and resource impact
· Ensure that the customer is kept appropriately informed of product issues/resolutions in line with the project plan.
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic candidate, with experience & commitment to work in a fast paced environment. You will also have:
· Experience in a similar role & demonstrate proven deliverables
· Excellent communication skills, advanced interpersonal abilities
· Certified PRINCE2 practitioner, Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent practical experience of project management.
· Extensive experience of successfully managing and delivering IT projects.
· Excellent knowledge of generic project life cycle processes as defined by industry best practice.
· Excellent customer-facing skills.
· Good understanding of Quality Planning, Quality Assurance and Quality Control
· Good experience of identifying and managing risks and issues.
At Civica we believe our people are our biggest asset and we pride ourselves on cultivating a supportive and modern working environment; whilst providing you with the tools you need to get the job done. We will offer what you would expect in today’s modern work environments:
· Join a growing and successful business
· Genuine career development
· Flexible working conditions
Do we sound like a good match? If so then we would love to hear from you! Please include a cover letter outlining how your experience, aspirations and values are a match, along with your resume and we will take it from there.
Civica is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.