Customer Service Representative
Civica has a global Glassdoor rating of 4.1. Check us out!
Civica is a market-leading specialist in business-critical software applications, digital solutions and managed services that help teams and organisations around the world to transform the way they work. Civica's managed services team helps our clients to more effectively reduce operating costs and risk across the end-to-end fines and enforcement management life cycle.
Our team is proud to work within the sectors we do, where we make a real difference, contributing to the growth of the societies that we live in. Want to join us and help continue our mission?
About The Role
Reporting to a Team Leader, you will be pivotal in providing high level customer service support to customers, ensuring queries are responded to in the most effective and efficient manner. You will be answering a high number of inbound calls, with a focus on following process and guidelines in accordance to the Department of Justice and Regulation. This role requires you to follow stringent Business Rules as, following your training you will have a strong understanding of various State Legislation & Acts. This is a part time role with flexible working hours.
We operate between Monday to Friday 8am to 6:30pm and you will have flexibility to choose hours/days that suit you!
- Providing solutions to customer queries, in line with their needs, whilst complying strictly with legislative requirements
- Facilitating the processing of payments within established guidelines
- Adhering to various scripts when assisting the customer
- Ensuring you are up to date with any changes to guidelines, procedures and polices
- Ensure accurate electronic records of all customer interactions are maintained
- Adhere to KPIs, including Call Quality, AHT and adherence to schedule
- Previous experience in a call centre or customer service role will be highly regarded
- You are resilient and can work well under pressure
- You have the right to work in Australia
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to follow Policies & Procedures
- A team player and an ability to work autonomously
At Civica we believe our people are our biggest asset and we pride ourselves on cultivating a supportive and modern working environment; whilst providing you with the tools you need to get the job done. We will offer what you would expect in today's modern work environments:
- Join a growing and successful business
- Genuine career development
Do we sound like a good match? If so then we would love to hear from you! Please include a cover letter along with your resume. Apply Now!
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to attend an Assessment Centre. If you are successful we will offer three weeks of full time paid training & then you can choose your days and hours!
Civica is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.