Account Manager - Sydney based
Civica has a global Glassdoor rating of 4.2. Check us out!
About The Role
The Account Manager is expected to work with existing and new customers in NSW and QLD through promoting and selling of new modules, upgrades and training. You will be working across all Local Government products and become a customer champion and trusted advisor within that space.
This position requires to travel across NSW and QLD to remote/rural areas.
- Continuously manage existing customers through selling of upgrades, training and new modules
- Generate new clients that results in sales
- Resolving queries for customers and act as a champion for their business needs
- Prepare bids and proposals, win sales and handover for delivery
- Partner with clients to determine their present and future needs and advise appropriate solutions, products, services or upgrades
- Formulate and implement strategic business plans for client accounts
- Canvass new product ideas across customer base to build rapport/support
- Actively participate in Local Government industry forums and user group meetings
- In depth knowledge of individual customers and their requirements
- Holds the customer confidence and trust
- Able to advise customers on future solutions and product choice
- Travelling across Australia will be required
- Experienced in managing existing customer relationships, ideally within the Government space
- Relationship oriented approach, with a strong ability to build strong relationships with existing customers
- Able to drive results and generate effective plans to meet the needs of your customers through a consultative style
- Able to manage and maintain pipeline and opportunities within CRM systems
- Able to generate sales plans and drive effective results
- Able to take responsibility for customer needs and satisfaction
- High attention to details with strong problem solving skills
- Excellent business acumen
- Strong gravitas with liaising with internal and external stakeholders
At Civica we believe our people are our biggest asset and we pride ourselves on cultivating a supportive and modern working environment; whilst providing you with the tools you need to get the job done. We will offer what you would expect in today’s modern work environments:
- Join a growing and successful business
- Genuine career development
- Flexible working conditions
- We are big on sharing celebratory moments, and they often involve cake! (We do gluten free options) – Friday Happy Hour is also a thing
Do we sound like a good match? If so then we would love to hear from you! Please include a cover letter outlining how your experience, aspirations and values are a match, along with your resume and we will take it from there.
Civica is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.