Business Analyst ITSM
Business Analyst ITSM - Mascot/Newcastle - 2 to 3 month contract
Civica has a global Glassdoor rating of 4.2. Check us out!
Civica (www.civica.com) is a market-leading specialist in business-critical software applications, digital solutions and managed services that help teams and organisations around the world to transform the way they work. Civica’s software and digital solutions are market leaders in their industries and are known globally. In Australia, our software and cloud solutions and services have powered some of the most important organisations in our communities; like schools, libraries, local councils and state agencies, community organisations, and others to help them meet the changing needs of the citizens they serve. Our team is proud to work within the sectors we do, where we make a real difference, contributing to the growth of the societies that we live in. Want to join us and help continue our mission?
About The Role
This is an exciting opportunity to a Business Analyst ITSM to work on a short term engagemenent with the Service Delivery Platform team.
- Review of all existing contract documentation
- Assemble Matrix report of Service Items delivered to each customer with costs.
- Review and rebase cost model for existing services tracking point of sale and effort costs.
- Work with the Cloud Ops team to define, document and cost of existing services. Identify and address any gaps.
- Create Standard document sets for template use.
- Create process for updating and review of documentation.
- Respond to requests for contract renewals assembling costs and documentation.
- Ability to work both autonomously within remit
- Strong facilitator and able to define requirements and solution design
- Confidently able to deal with stakeholder and in some cases vendors at all levels.
- Creative thinker with a focus on problem solving.
- Strong interview techniques with a focus on requirement understanding and capture.
- Information presentation and communication, both written and verbal
- Critical thinking, ability to rapidly assess and analyse ideas to turn into documentation.
At Civica we believe our people are our biggest asset and we pride ourselves on cultivating a supportive and modern working environment; whilst providing you with the tools you need to get the job done. We will offer what you would expect in today’s modern work environments:
- Join a growing and successful business
- Genuine career development
- Flexible working conditions
Do we sound like a good match? If so then we would love to hear from you!
Civica is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.