Civica builds software and provides IT and digital transformation services to support some of the most important organisations in our communities; like schools, libraries, local councils and state agencies. Our products are market leaders, some of them are globally renowned.
Our team is proud to work within the sectors we do, where we make a real difference, contributing to the growth of the societies that we live in and accelerating the digital transformation of the public sector and associated markets. Want to join us and help continue our mission?
About The Role
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor to join our team in Melbourne. You will act as an advisor and coach to managers within the business & this fast-paced role will see you facilitating the resolution of ER and IR cases. Working closely with the wider HR team, you will ensure use of effective and consistent processes as well as drive & support employee engagement activities. This is a great opportunity for you to further your experience & work for a global business with continued growth plans. Flexibility on offer; we are able to offer full time or 4 days per week.
- Provide advice to team leaders and managers in the business and support the development of leadership capabilities
- Act as a champion of Civica’s culture and ensure that the Civica core values of Knowledge, Integrity and Action are embedded across the company
- Drive and support employee engagement activities
- Work with the wider HR team to implement training and development solutions across BUs including effective succession planning
- Support operational and administrative tasks when required including reporting
- Provide comprehensive, high quality analysis to aid and support business decision making
- Lead and support HR team projects
We are looking for a highly capable and dynamic individual, with experience & commitment to work across international boundaries and flexible to work within a matrix structure. You will also have:
- Degree qualified in related HR field
- Strong communication skills; both orally and written
- Experience in a similar role working within a technology organisation and or BPO environment
- Previous experience with employee case management/resolving ER matters
- Solid knowledge of employment legislation
- Experience in leading change management initiatives
- Good excel & reporting capabilities
At Civica we believe our people are our biggest asset and we pride ourselves on cultivating a supportive and modern working environment; whilst providing you with the tools you need to get the job done. We will offer what you would expect in today’s modern work environments:
- Join a growing and successful business
- Genuine career development
- Flexible working conditions
Do we sound like a good match? If so then we would love to hear from you! Please include a cover letter outlining how your experience, aspirations and values are a match, along with your resume and we will take it from there.
Civica is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.