Customer Marketing Graduate/ Specialist
Civica has a global Glassdoor rating of 4.2. Check us out!
Civica builds software and provides IT and digital transformation services to support some of the most important organisations in our communities; like schools, libraries, local councils and state agencies. We work with some of the largest health fund providers bringing their services into the digital age. Our products are market leaders, some of them are globally renowned.
Our team is proud to work within the sectors we do, where we make a real difference, contributing to the growth of the societies that we live in and accelerating the digital transformation of the public sector and associated markets. Want to join us and help continue our mission?
About The Role
Exceptional opportunity for a Customer Marketing Graduate or Junior marketing specialist looking to work for a fast growing IT software business. You will support the planning and execution of the key marketing programs for Civica Health & Care businesses and Social Housing by adopting a customer-driven, market-back approach to the marketing mix.
The role will work with Civica business unit teams and in particular the Sales, Marketing & Product development functions to develop and deliver the marketing comms program for Civica Health & Care and LG business units through local implementation of corporate strategy to promote, protect and enhance our company image, our brand, and position the company as a market leader in our chosen markets.
- You will be responsible to deliver consistent, relevant and timely communications for the business through a range of channels to increase customer engagement and support our culture and purpose.
- Engage with the business to provide strategic insights that can drive more compelling development roadmaps that address customer need; working across all customer engagements to deliver a 360 view of the customer requirements and market drivers including user groups, focus groups, SIGs and market research.
- Ensure company website and material accurately reflects current propositions, offers and key messaging.
- Provide effective marketing guidance to design, comms support and campaign execution; ensure key messaging is communicated through appropriate channels, collateral and digital media, in line with corporate brand and identity standards.
- Support delivery of PR and marketing campaign activity where required – especially from a messaging perspective.
- Manage provision of sales enablement and collateral to ensure products are saleable when ready for market. Plan and manage implementation of projects and campaigns within agreed timescales and budgets. Work with sales teams and senior marketers to continuously improve campaign execution and pipeline management.
- Work with Market intelligence manager to deliver competitive intelligence and industry insights
We are looking for a superstar Customer Marketing Graduate or junior marketing candidate, with experience & commitment to work across international boundaries and flexible to work within a matrix structure.
You will also have:
- Ideally degree educated in a relevant discipline and professional marketing qualification
- Previous software and/or technology marketing experience desirable (1/2 years) with evidence of managing workloads to deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills essential
- Excellent verbal, visual and written communication skills; the ability to add design flair to the role will be highly desirable.
- Good project management, organisational and content creation skills. Experienced in conceiving and delivering impactful internal and external comms programs
- Strongly self-motivated and directed, able to set and manage priorities judiciously and to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Able to support business stakeholders at all levels, and work collaboratively
- Good grasp of brand management and marketing communications
- Excellent customer orientation and appreciation of customer business value knowledge of digital marketing tools and applications, CRM system(s) and office productivity software desirable.
- Open, collaborative and proactive
At Civica we believe our people are our biggest asset and we pride ourselves on cultivating a supportive and modern working environment; whilst providing you with the tools you need to get the job done. We will offer what you would expect in today’s modern work environments:
- Join a growing and successful business
- Genuine career development
- Flexible working conditions
- We are big on sharing celebratory moments, and they often involve cake! (We do gluten free options) – Friday Happy Hour is also a thing
Do we sound like a good match? If so then we would love to hear from you! Please include a cover letter outlining how your experience, aspirations and values are a match, along with your resume and we will take it from there.
Civica is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.