Civica has a global Glassdoor rating of 4.1. Check us out!
Civica (www.civica.com) is a market-leading specialist in business-critical software applications, digital solutions and managed services that help teams and organisations around the world to transform the way they work. Civica’s local government and social housing solutions are used widely by Australian councils and housing providers of all sizes to help meet the changing needs of housing and council communities and employees. Our team is proud to work within the sectors we do, where we make a real difference, contributing to the growth of the societies that we live in. Want to join us and help continue our mission?
About The Role
A fantastic opportunity for a driven Sales Administrator to join our team in Melbourne. Working alongside our Account Managers & wider sales team, you will be pivotal to supporting their administrative needs, including running report, coordination or bid responses. this fast paced and variable role will see you liaising with various internal stakeholders as well as helping with sales proposals.
- Consolidating data and running reports
- Administrative coordination of bid response
- Liaising with internal sales team
- Help sales people with proposals
- Provides quoting and pricing support
- Ensuring relevant sales quotation and tender response documentation is updated
- Management of tender search tools and communication of potential opportunities to the sales business.
- Workbooks and reporting. Updating the workbooks weekly and assisting in the monthly business reporting
- Highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Very well organized, structured approach and can manger their time and priorities effectively
- Has high attention to detail
- Has strong communication skills and works well in a team environment
- Extremely motivated and keen to learn new things
- Enjoys people and can build strong relationships across the business
- Demonstrates personal ownership, accountability and is outcome focused
At Civica we believe our people are our biggest asset and we pride ourselves on cultivating a supportive and modern working environment; whilst providing you with the tools you need to get the job done. We will offer what you would expect in today’s modern work environments:
- Join a growing and successful business
- A supportive and inclusive team
Do we sound like a good match? If so then we would love to hear from you! resume to outlining how your experience, aspirations and values are a match, along with your cover letter.
Civica is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.