Senior System & Network Engineer
Civica (www.civica.com) is a market-leading specialist in business-critical software applications, digital solutions and managed services that help teams and organisations around the world to transform the way they work. Civica’s software and digital solutions are market leaders in their industries and are known globally. In Australia, our software and cloud solutions and services have powered some of the most important organisations in our communities; like schools, libraries, local councils and state agencies, community organisations, and others to help them meet the changing needs of the citizens they serve. Our team is proud to work within the sectors we do, where we make a real difference, contributing to the growth of the societies that we live in. Want to join us and help continue our mission?
About The Role
We have an exciting position available for a Senior Systems Network Analyst to support and maintain the technology platform for Civica Cloud Solutions both in a private hosted environment and also public cloud platform.
This person will also respond to service outages, plan for scheduled maintenance and provide day to day maintenance and administration of the Civica Cloud Solutions environment. The position is to deliver a professional and responsive service that is focused on the timely resolution of information technology related issues.
- Maintaining existing service levels and a high level of customer service/satisfaction, while managing the constant change in the IT landscape
- Communications and Influencing with customer and peers
- Technical Support; problem solving and maintaining a high level of system reliability as well as resolving trouble tickets
- Take responsibility and ownership over support calls
- Mentoring; share knowledge and help educate junior members of staff on best practices and service issues
- Stress Tolerance: Maintains stable performance under pressure
- Business Awareness: Understand the consequences and impact of your actions on Civica customer’s business
- Self-Development: Active efforts towards self-development both professionally and professional
- Ability to follow procedure and direction
- Time management and ability to manage several tasks simultaneously.
We are looking for a candidate with a fantastic customer service, flexible, reliable and honest.
Strong problem solving skills and solid organizational skills with the ability to take ownership of escalation calls.
Someone that shows initiative and maintains a positive “can do” attitude.
- Strong Cisco Networking Experience and background
- AWS or AZURE Operational Cloud experience
- Virtualisation technologies
- Troubleshooting & maintenance of Enterprise sized Windows Domains
- Systems monitoring software
- LAN\WAN troubleshooting
- Backup and Recovery technologies
At Civica we believe our people are our biggest asset and we pride ourselves on cultivating a supportive and modern working environment; whilst providing you with the tools you need to get the job done. We will offer what you would expect in today’s modern work environments:
- Join a growing and successful business
- Genuine career development
- Flexible working conditions
- We are big on sharing celebratory moments, and they often involve cake! (We do gluten free options) – Friday Happy Hour is also a thing
Do we sound like a good match? If so then we would love to hear from you! Please include a cover letter outlining how your experience, aspirations and values are a match, along with your resume and we will take it from there.
Civica is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.