Civica (www.civica.com) is a market-leading specialist in business-critical software applications, digital solutions and managed services that help teams and organisations around the world to transform the way they work. Civica’s library and education management solutions are used widely in Australian schools and libraries of all sizes to help meet the changing needs of teachers, students, parents, librarians, and library communities.
Our team is proud to work within the sectors we do, where we make a real difference, contributing to the growth of the societies that we live in. Want to join us and help continue our mission?
About The Role
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our Library and Education Solutions business unit, working within the Perth office on a permanent basis. With several large projects underway, this is a busy time for a component PM to come and be part of this great team at Civica. We are looking for someone that has worked closely with a development team in the past in a scrum or agile environment. You will have a development background with either BA or Testing experience and keen to progress into a PM role. Along with technical skills, you will display solid communication skills and be flexible to work in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- Follow the Civica International project methodology based on Civica On-Track for all projects
- Produce development plans that show the program of work
- Track and report key performance targets and objectives.
- Act as a stream lead to various projects around the business that need development activities
- Report weekly on the status of projects and highlighting any risks or issues
- Manage project forecasting, invoicing and revenue recognition updates
- Managing and setting up of sprints.
- Project experience and a professional qualification in Project Management i.e. PRINCE2
- Experience of working with in a Scrum environment
- Ability to deliver in line with agreed project plans
- Attention to detail and methodical in their work
- Outstanding time management, prioritizing, multi-tasking and organisation skills
- Highly motivated with a commitment to self-improvement and customer satisfaction
- Fluent in English with a high level of written and verbal communication.
- Understanding of Software Development and Implementation projects
At Civica we believe our people are our biggest asset and we pride ourselves on cultivating a supportive and modern working environment; whilst providing you with the tools you need to get the job done. We will offer what you would expect in today’s modern work environments:
- Join a growing and successful business
- Genuine career development
- Flexible working conditions
- We are big on sharing celebratory moments, and they often involve cake! (We do gluten free options) – Friday Happy Hour is also a thing!
Do we sound like a good match? If so then we would love to hear from you so apply now! Please include a cover letter outlining how your experience, aspirations and values are a match, along with your resume and we will take it from there.
Civica is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.