Civica has a global Glassdoor rating of 4.2. Check us out!
Civica (www.civica.com) is a market-leading specialist in business-critical software applications, digital solutions and managed services that help teams and organisations around the world to transform the way they work. Civica’s managed services team helps our clients to more effectively reduce operating costs and risk across the end-to-end fines and enforcement management life cycle.
Our team is proud to work within the sectors we do, where we make a real difference, contributing to the growth of the societies that we live in. Want to join us and help continue our mission?
About The Role
Exceptional opportunity for a dynamic & creative Trainer to continue to drive best practice in our Managed Services division. You will be responsible for the facilitation and delivery of training sessions as well as the development of training programs. Working closely with internal stakeholders, you will be pivotal in reviewing training requirements and developing initiatives. This role is based in Melbourne.
- Review training requirements & drive training initiatives across the business
- Develop analytic metrics to assess effectiveness of training programs and implement changes accordingly
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of business rules, legislation & processes within the business
- Design & expand training and development programs based on business and individual needs
- Produce training materials for courses
- Research new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning
- Mentor existing trainer
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic candidate, with experience & commitment to work in a fast paced environment. You will also have:
- Experience in a similar role & demonstrate proven deliverables
- Excellent communication skills, advanced interpersonal abilities
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and deliver training programs
- Proven experience working in a high pressure, dynamic work environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, solid consulting, collaborative relationship management skills
- Problem solving skills and ability to review and implement improvements to training content to meet client, customer and employee requirements
At Civica we believe our people are our biggest asset and we pride ourselves on cultivating a supportive and modern working environment; whilst providing you with the tools you need to get the job done. We will offer what you would expect in today’s modern work environments:
- Join a growing and successful business
- Genuine career development
- Flexible working conditions
Do we sound like a good match? If so then we would love to hear from you! Please include a cover letter outlining how your experience, aspirations and values are a match, along with your resume and we will take it from there.
Civica is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.