Talent Acquisition Partner
Civica (www.civica.com) is a market-leading specialist in business-critical software applications, digital solutions and managed services that help teams and organisations around the world to transform the way they work. Civica’s software and digital solutions are market leaders in their industries and are known globally.
In Australia, our software and cloud solutions and services have powered some of the most important organisations in our communities; like schools, libraries, local councils and state agencies, community organisations, and others to help them meet the changing needs of the citizens they serve.
Our team is proud to work within the sectors we do, where we make a real difference, contributing to the growth of the societies that we live in. Want to join us and help continue our mission?
About The Role
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Lead, you will form part of the wider HR team and support a fast paced & dynamic business unit. You will be managing end to end recruitment & partnering with hiring managers to deliver best outcomes. Your focus will be predominantly high volume contact centre requirements. This will include running Assessment Centres and supporting hiring managers with interviews and offer management.
· Doing end to end recruitment including: taking briefs, placing ads, phone screening, interviewing and offer stage
· Partnering with our HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers to build high performing contact centre teams
· Providing support and guidance on any recruitment requirements
· Ensuring the recruitment process is in line with Civica’s values and responsibilities
· Working on other projects within the Talent Acquisition & wider HR team
We are looking for a driven individual who has a passion for high volume recruitment. You will ideally have:
- Previous recruitment experience, within a fast paced environment would be beneficial
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- A passion for continuous improvement and innovation
- The ability to build strong relationships
- A good listener
At Civica we believe our people are our biggest asset and we pride ourselves on cultivating a supportive and modern working environment; whilst providing you with the tools you need to get the job done. We will offer what you would expect in today’s modern work environments:
· Join a growing and successful business
· Genuine career development
· Flexible working conditions
Do we sound like a good match? If so then we would love to hear from you! Please include a cover letter outlining how your experience, aspirations and values are a match, along with your resume and we will take it from there.